PERTH BUS AND COACH CHARTERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR ALL PRIVATE CHARTERS
- The person booking the charter service must be at least 18 years of age.
- A deposit is required for all bookings to fully confirm the charter or by special arrangement as listed in the official quote sent to you by Perth Bus and Coach Charter. Once this deposit is made a legally binding contract or ‘Charter Agreement’ exists between the customer and Perth Bus and Coach Charters.
- All bookings must be paid in full 24 hours prior to the date of charter unless otherwise agreed in writing by Perth Bus and Coach Charters.
- Failure to pay the ‘outstanding balance’ before the date of charter may result in the charter being cancelled without notice and forfeiture of the deposit as ‘fair damages’ or ‘loss of profit’.
- A cash bond will apply to all charters; as per listed in your official quote from Perth Bus and Coach Charters. This may be waived at the discretion of Perth Bus and Coach Charters. The bond will be collected from the person responsible for the charter prior to the commencement of the service and returned on termination of the service following final inspection of the bus. Where applicable. Alternatively, the bond can be paid with the charter payment prior to the charter date and refunded within two working days after completion of the charter. Forfeiture of some or all of the bond may occur due to damage inflicted by passengers with the hirer legally liable for any damages exceeding the bond. Bookings running overtime due to passengers or any other reason which may cause Perth Bus and Coach Charters ‘loss of profit’ due to the actions of the booking party.
Cancellation of a confirmed charter may result in some or all of the deposit being forfeited to Perth Bus and Coach Charters as ‘Fair damages’ or ‘loss of profit’ Cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 931, Cloverdale, WA 6985
- Once the deposit is paid, the price shall not vary unless the particulars of the service vary.
- All circumstances permitting, Perth Bus and Coach Charters agrees to provide the service as booked. At the discretion of management, Perth Bus and Coach Charters may provide a vehicle that differs from the booked service. This vehicle will be of equal or greater quality and capacity than the booked vehicle. Unless specified 48 hours before the booking in writing by the booking party the vehicle may differ in color or other cosmetic details from the expected vehicle.
- Perth Bus and Coach Charters and its agents reserve the right to refuse transportation to any person who appears to be under the influence of intoxicating drinks or drugs or who is unable to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. Perth Bus and Coach Charters and its agents reserve the right to refuse transportation to any person whose conduct might be considered objectionable to other passengers.
- CONSUMPTION of alcohol and illicit drugs or the buses is prohibited by law and is not permissible. There is a NO SMOKING policy on all vehicles chartered by Perth Bus and Coach Charters and its agents.
- Anti-social, violent or otherwise dangerous behavior by passengers may result in the service being terminated immediately. This will occur at the discretion of our driver, and may forfeit all monies paid to Perth Bus and Coach Charters and its agents.
- No person riding in a vehicle used by Perth Bus and Coach Charters or its agents stall have any part of their body outside the confines of the bus while the bus is moving, nor shall they project themselves in a vulgar or indecent manner. All passengers must be seated while the bus is in motion. Failure to do so may result in immediate termination of the service.
- Perth Bus and Coach Charters or its agents assume no responsibility for any personal property. Baggage and all other personal property will be handled only at the passenger’s risk. Upon request, personal CDs can be played and will be returned upon completion of the service. Perth Bus and Coach Charters and its agents disclaim any and all liability for the Showing of Copyrighted CD’s and DVD’s.
- Neither party shall be liable in any event or for any reason including breach of this agreement, to the other party or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive consequential or exemplary loss of profit or damages arising out of this agreement.
- The “Charter Agreement” [i e Booking Confirmation] constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all other agreements including oral and written.
- Neither party shall be liable for failure or delay in performing obligations set forth in the charter agreement, and neither party shall be deemed in breach of its obligations, if such failure or delay is due to natural disasters, lockout, strike or other transportation or industrial disturbances, law regulation, mechanical failure or any causes reasonably beyond the control of either party.